I guess you could say I have an addictive personality….meaning that when I find things I love, I tend to become addicted to them. So I guess it’s a good thing that I don’t like alcohol very much and I have never had the desire to smoke or do drugs. At least I don’t have to worry about becoming an addict to drugs.
But as you already know, I definitely have a Facebook addiction, I’m addicted OR obsessed with Teddy Bears and I would even say that I am addicted to my husband, but not in a scary, creepy way. I wonder how many other people out there consider themselves to have an addictive personality and if so, what are you addicted to?
Extend my FB addiction to the Internet, in general. The amount of information you have right at your fingertips through the world wide web is just phenomenal. Any thing you ARE addicted to, you can find online and sometimes it can be overwhelming and even time consuming if you tend to be a procrastinator as well…which I am.
So just a warning before you read any more….If you have an addictive personality and you are a procrastinator, you may prefer to leave this post now. I know that’s silly of me to warn any one away from my blog…but just be forewarned because I am going to share with you some sites, old and new, that I have found and fallen in “addiction” with…and share the addiction with you!
You’ve been warned!
1. This site would be not too bad to be addicted to….you couldn’t spend TOO much time here….http://whenitdrops.com/ <—-Amazing go-to site when you want to know what cd’s, books, dvd’s and video games are coming out soon….ONE page that tells you ALL that have been released in the last week up to 2 weeks in the future! No more clicking to a million pages back and forth to find out…..this is a must bookmark site!
2. http://getglue.com/home <—-If you love to click, this is the site for you! You will end up clicking so much, you will be clicking in your sleep! Basically, you go here and like whatever tv shows, movies, cd’s, books, topics, etc. as much as you want to your heart’s content, check in to what you’re doing at the moment, stay connected with what your friends are watching, reading, etc. and earn stickers…..after you get so many of these stickers, you can get the actual ones mailed to you, for FREE! 🙂 This site was a recent find of mine and my reason for blogging so late a couple times this past week!
3. http://www.makemebabies.com/<—-This is not what it may sound like! I found this site last night….you can pick a picture of you and one of your friends OR a celebrity and see what your baby might look like. What addicted me so much is that the babies turn out looking better than what most apps like this that I have tried in the past made them look! I put in a pic of me and my husband and got a very cute looking baby boy! I will share with you!
4. http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/<—An oldie but goodie! We all have been to Wal-mart, right? And we all have seen some pretty strange looking people there as well….this site has tons of funny, crazy, wacky pics of people at Wal-mart’s all over! You can even search by state….if you’re not too afraid YOU might be on there!
5. Ok, this site is a blog that is a GREAT inspiration for bigger women! http://www.bfdblog.com/ But it’s also great for others to read and truly see that “One size does not fit all” which is their slogan. Very inspirational blog and I love it!
Ok…..if you’re still reading this, I hope you enjoyed at least one of these sites as I think they ALL are great in their own rights! 🙂
I am also sure I will keep you guys posted in the future if I find any more cool sites that you should check out! Oh….and feel free to share some with me, too! Equal opportunity here! 🙂