As always, you may answer these questions in your own post or in the comments section!
This 5 Question Friday was brought to you by:
On to the questions!
1. Do you wake before the alarm or stay in bed until the last possible second? I normally don’t have a set time I NEED to wake up but when I use an alarm, I tend to wake up when it goes off, not before. Today, however, I woke up 35 minutes before it went off(cause I had to use the bathroom!) and stayed up.
2. Who should get a baby shower? Is it just the first baby or all babies? Well, I think mainly just the first baby, but I think there are good reasons to sometimes break that rule. For instance, if a family had a baby and then didn’t have the next until so long after that they had already gotten rid of all or most of their stuff. OR if a family has gone through some disaster and lost a lot or all of their stuff. In those cases, and others that I probably didn’t even think of, it makes sense. If however, a person has a baby then has the next a year after, then I think it’s kind of ridiculous(even if the baby is a different sex than the first). Friends and family can still give gifts for each baby, nothing wrong with that…but a baby shower for each consecutive baby is a little much, in my personal opinion.
3. How will you spend Memorial Day? Probably taking my Mom to run some errands as I usually do on Monday and then coming home to just hang out at my house with my husband.
4. Do you have a Storm/Hurricane/Tornado/Fire plan for your kids, house..? No, not a specified written plan….maybe when I have kids, I will actually get one done…but for now, I guess I’m too lazy.
5. What is your favorite morning drink? Well, I don’t like Coffee or Tea…Over 10 months ago, I would say Mountain Dew cause that’s pretty much all I drank. Now I just drink water ALL the time with those drink mixes so I don’t really have a choice in what I pick here…
Day 24-A book that you wish more people would have read
This is an easy one! I have to say anything by Kimberly Kinrade, but overall the WHOLE “Forbidden Trilogy”. It’s in the same vein as a lot of these other books that have been turned into movies lately, for instance, “The Hunger Games” but better, in my honest opinion. I know other people through her Street Team and her launch parties that love this trilogy BUT I don’t have any really super close friends or family that have ever read it and that makes me sad. I would love it if they all read it too and loved it as much as I did so we could share the love together! AND getting Kimberly more loyal fans would be awesome for her too as she truly deserves it. I would love it if “Forbidden Trilogy” was made into movies too!