As always, you may answer these questions in your own post or in the comments section!
On to the questions!
1. What do you give teachers for gifts? Well, I don’t have kids…but when I was little, my mom usually bought small little expensive gifts for my teachers..the only one I really remember is this little calico cat that I gave to my FAV. teacher ever named Mrs. Hill who was my English teacher for 5th and 6th grade. The only reason I remember this is because I had a chance to meet her AGAIN as an older teen when she taught my niece Sara at another school in Austin and she told me about how much she loved that calico cat along with telling me she remembered how well I used to write and she loved reading my papers. STILL my favorite teacher ever because of how well she remembered all her students…this is a rare thing, I think!
2. Do you text? One finger texter or total pro? I text sometimes yes, but I prefer a big keyboard so I can type I mostly do one finger texts because as small as my fingers are…my phone virtual keyboard that you touch is just too small to really get all my fingers and both hands into texting…in fact, I use swype a lot cause it’s just easier
3. Do you give back during the holidays? If so, in what way/which is your favorite charity? Dropping money in the kettles of Salvation Army, really, is about it……money is just really tight but I try to help out by spreading the word about things as much as I can. I like to do the “Click” sites where every click is like a donation.
4. If you would’ve been the sole winner of the 575+ million dollar Powerball jackpot, what would you have done with all that money?
I would have had to buy one first of all…LOL…but say I DID buy one and win, well…I could then actually help out some charities for one thing! I would definitely share the wealth and help out my close friends and family, buy a house and a new car since my old one’s a junker at this point! I would definitely splurge and buy some things I really want BUT I would also help out others with it and then put a reasonable amount in savings for the future!
5. Will you please take just a moment to spread the word and pray about my friend’s missing family members? There still is no news, and I can’t imagine their pain and worry. Facebook prayer page:Prayers for Trista, Shy and Matt I will definitely do this and I will encourage all of my blog readers to do so as well! Praying for fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com’s friend’s missing family members!