As always, you may answer these questions in your own post or in the comments section!
On to the questions!
1. If you had to give 1 million dollars to just one person (not your spouse), who would it be and why? If it could be family, then my mom and not just so she could then turn around and help us out with some of it……but so she could have some money to do with w/e SHE wanted….if it couldn’t be family, then I would probably give it to my best friend Tara, maybe? or another friend who could use some extra money?
2. What bathroom stall do you typically go to FIRST? I like to go to the handicapped ones because they have more room LOL…..I hate the itty bitty stalls….and if they are all small, then I usually go to the very last one cause I always feel like people can see into the stalls…yes, I am weird…and I like my privacy while in the toilet!
3. How do you prefer to shop: In-store or online? Both, although online IS a lot more convenient and easier to shop around and find the best deals…..Sometimes it’s fun to shop IN the store, though and see and touch the items or try on the clothes, though….I just love shopping in general. I would love it even more if my pocket book was fuller, though!
4. What’s the weather like in your neck of the woods? It’s in the 40′s or 50′s, pretty cloudy and foggy looking…it was really foggy and rainy this morning….I love the coolness, it feels SO good to me!
5. Do you own a pair of Tom’s and what do you think? Overrated, underrated or about right? I do NOT own a pair of Tom’s, partly because I don’t pay over $20 for shoes unless it’s a good pair of sneakers and then not too much over that even……PLUS I just don’t like the design of Tom’s; they are just NOT my style. I think the look to them is overrated because I really think they are kind of ugly, but that’s just my own opinion. The concept behind Tom’s is wonderful, however, and I’m glad that so many people DO think they are attractive because I love the idea that for every pair you buy, a kid gets a pair of shoes in an underprivileged country. Great concept and I wish they did that with ALL brands of shoes.