As always, you may answer these questions in your own post or in the comments section!
On to the questions!
1. What is one thing you wish you did not have to teach your children? WHEN I have children, I think one of the hardest things to teach them is about the bad things in life…..How there are bad people you have to watch out for and there are bullies that might pick on you. I can’t imagine that it’s fun to have to talk about all the bad things in life but I think you HAVE to prepare your kids so they can be aware and know how to protect themselves. I definitely don’t want my kids to ever be afraid to come and tell me ANYTHING. If someone ever bullies them, I want them to be comfortable letting me know and requesting help from those who can help.
2. What are you going to use since Google Reader is going away?
I never used it to begin with, so nothing, I guess
3. British comedy; Hilarious or strange? A little of both but I think that’s because of the different cultures. The little I have seen of British Comedy is practically impossible for me to follow unless they are subtitled because the accents are really strong and even then, there’s a lot of slang that I don’t understand. I imagine someone who has lived in England their whole life probably doesn’t understand our slang or follow our accents very well either. The parts I catch and know I find hilarious, then I find parts strange when I don’t get the slang or maybe the references. It’s a culture clash though, NOT a lack of funny.
4. Do you prefer card games or board games? Board games ALL the way! I could play them all the time but most require more than 2 people…..I wish I had more board game buddies that lived close to me!
5. Will winter ever end? Maybe this was meant for people up North, not sure, but it is currently 77 degrees here and that’s not winter to me…lol There have been nights getting into the 30′s but it’s been hitting 60′s usually during the day and I guess that’s OUR winter but I would LOVE if THAT version of winter NEVER ended….Unfortunately we are soon to be in the 80′s everyday…and that means we are close to 100 degree days…Save me!