A few days ago, I was pleasantly surprised to find that I was nominated for an award by someone new to my blog. Through perusing her page, I figured out her name was Christina and her page is about her eDiets journey. So I want to thank her for giving me this award and stopping by my blog!
What is a Liebster? The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
HERE ARE THE RULES FOR RECEIVING THIS AWARD:
1.Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2.Answer the questions that the tagger set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer.
3.Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4.Go to their page and tell them.
5.No tag backs!
11 Things about me:
- I have gone from drinking nothing but Mountain Dew to drinking water all the time now for the past almost 8 months.
- I’m going to be a Great Aunt for the 3rd time soon to my first Great Niece which I am super excited about!
- It’s hard for me to think of 11 things that my blog followers don’t already know about me!
- I’m a die hard Linkin Park Fan….have been since their first album.
- Unless I really love something, I’m a big procrastinator…
- 5 is my lucky number
- I’ve never paid more than $25 for a purse but I am currently in love with a $50 Betsey Johnson purse that I can’t get my mind off and am seriously considering purchasing it tomorrow…
- I feel really guilty that I have so many followers and not enough time to reciprocate in reading ALL their blogs too
- My biggest dream right now is to be pregnant before I turn 30…which is in September…and this is my first time publicly stating this!
- My body feels like I’m older than 30 but my inner self feels closer to 25 still.
- I’ve been a Lodge Website Administrator for our Area’s Woodmen of the World Lodge for over 3 years now and was just given the added job of being their Social Media Coordinator as well….both Volunteer Positions…
(I was not given 11 specific questions so I’m just going to answer the 11 that my nominator answered, I suppose!)
1.What was the name of your first childhood pet? Snowball…a bunny
2.Where was your favorite vacation memory? Devil’s Back Bend(I forget the exact location but close to San Antonio, Texas) on our honeymoon…I enjoyed the drive and the beautiful view as well as seeing an old couple cross the street holding hands to go check it out
3.Who is your celebrity crush? Johnny Depp!
4.What is the one addiction that you have that not many people know about? Maybe reality shows? LOL
5.If you could move anywhere in the world, where would it be? Nowhere unless I can have my family with me…I’m just not willing to be far away from my Mom
6.What came first: the chicken or the egg; why? The Chicken cause God made the animals first, I guess
7.Windows or Apple; why? I’ve always had Windows so I’m going to go with that
8.What was the first CD you ever purchased? I have no idea…first CD I got was Aqua-”Aquarium”…the group that sang the song, “Barbie Girl”? LOL
9.What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done? Do you have all day?
10. What did you want to become when you where young? A professional singer and to be honest, I still LOVE singing but I just doubt I want to try for it as a career the way I did when I was younger
11.What is the one goal you have for 2013? Besides blogging daily, I just want to continue on my weight loss journey and work on the #9 from the 11 things about me
I’m afraid I’m going to break the rules with this next part because I don’t have 11 people really to pass this on to…I’m bad about keeping up with reading other blogs so instead of 11, I’m just going to pass this on to a few blogs that might not really be NEW blogs but I think their writing makes them “up and comers” in the world of writing!
My people I nominated are:
3 is definitely smaller than 11….but all 3 of these blogs show great writing in their own ways and deserve this award!
P.S. The day after getting this award, I was given another award by someone else and I will be doing a post on that one this Saturday!