As always, you may answer these questions in your own post or in the comments section!
On to the questions!
1. What was the most productive thing you have done this week? This question makes me feel like a slacker LOL…..Uh, I did my blog posts for everyday, which made not sound like much, but it is! I figured out our bills for the month…
2. Enjoying the winter or ready for spring? I’m enjoying OUR winter which is like 60′s and 70′s for the high each day….NOT necessarily looking forward to Spring because that means the 90′s and 100′s are getting closer, yuck!
3. Are you an introvert or extrovert? Is your spouse the same as you? I’m an Introvert, My husband’s an extrovert. I think it’s nice that way! Funny that this question was asked today because I am currently reading a book about Introverts and how they are perceived and often underrated and it definitely has me wanting to write about it one day!
4. Would you rather go without music or television for 1 year?
I would rather go w/out TV…..but does this mean even watching stuff on your phone, Kindle or computer? LOL…..cause nowadays you can watch without it being on TV…even if that wasn’t allowed, I would still give it up for Music…I can’t imagine giving up Music even for a day
5. Have you ever been truly scared of someone? Yes, I have, more than once in my life. One time, in particular, is vividly in my mind forever. Someone who abuses a child is a very scary person, indeed.