As always, you may answer these questions in your own post or in the comments section!
On to the questions!
1. How long did it take for you to find your wedding dress? (Wedding dress pics anyone?) I don’t remember exactly how long but probably a few months or so…I am very proud of my dress because I broke all the rules with it. I bought my dress online, never tried on and NON-returnable! I knew exactly what kind of dress I wanted from the time I was little, looked all over online for it and saw the ONE I knew was for me. I researched and found the best price-$499 Not sure what name brand it may have been because that doesn’t matter to me. I took a huge risk but when I got it in the mail, put it on and looked in the mirror, I KNEW it had paid off. I felt beautiful and I felt like the girls on “Say yes to the dress”. Alterations WERE needed but luckily, we knew someone who could do it and she only charged us $20!
2. Someone in your general vicinity releases a NASTY smelling fart. Do you say anything or blow it off? This would all depend on who it was…a complete stranger, I would probably just look away, make a face and blow it off. With my friends and family, we tend to say something like, “Ewww!” and then everyone laughs about it.
3. What is the scariest thing that happened to you or scared you recently? The scariest thing that has EVER happened to me I would consider something I talked about in an old post that was very personal and from 2nd person perspective…As far as recently, I JUST found out my car has a gas leak and I drove home with it like that constantly keeping an eye on the dash to make sure it wasn’t getting too hot! I was seriously scared to death my car would end up blowing up!
4. Favorite brand and flavor of ice cream. I live in Texas, so Blue Bell all the way, baby! There is a reason people up North order Blue Bell and have it delivered from Brenham, Texas. My family up in Indiana HAVE to have Blue Bell when they come to visit! As for flavor, it differs with my mood but Vanilla and Cookies N’Cream are pretty much the favs.
5. Are you able to sleep well in hotels? Every HOTEL I have been in, yes, because the beds were super comfy…..but MOTELS? No….Some have been good, some have been bad. You HAVE to have a comfortable bed if it’s not YOUR own bed.