As always, you may answer these questions in your own post or in the comments section!
On to the questions!
1. Groceries are high right now what is easiest way you have found to cut back? I try to stick to NON name brand items mostly and buy what I can on sale or in bigger portions that will last longer
2. What are the top 3 things on your “bucket list”? I haven’t really thought about this before…..I guess one would be to go back and visit Wales again and see England, Ireland and Scotland as well. Another one would be to buy a nice house and the third would be to start AND finish writing a book.
3. Would you rather give up AC or heat? Seeing as I live in a state where it rarely gets TOO cold but it definitely is hot more than 90% of the time…I would rather give up heat.
4. What’s your favorite cocktail?? Shrimp cocktail? LOL…I’m not really into drinking…
5. What was your first job & how old were you? My first real job that I paid taxes on was at Natural Wonders Preschool in Indiana and I was 23, I believe…