Ok…don’t pay attention to the date today….Just knowing it’s Friday the 13th can make people wary and end up having a bad one, so don’t even think about it!
As always, you may answer these questions in your own post or in the comments section!
This 5 Question Friday was brought to you by:
On to the questions!
1. Who mows your grass? I live in apartments so they hire people to mow all the grass…
2. Do you have a picture wall or picture gallery in your house (show us! ) I have pictures on just about every wall of my house….I don’t have any pictures OF the walls, though….
3. What book has influenced your thinking the most? Or, what blog?
I read SO many books and there are so many that make me think, I can’t even begin to name them all! As for blogs, there are a few of those as well…my blog friend Dayle’s
blog makes me think in ways I never considered and has really opened my eyes to new thinking!
4. Do you have allergies? If so, how do you handle it this time of year? I have allergies year round, which is why I take Zyrtec daily!
5. What’s your go to meal to cook in an hurry? Things I can microwave? Lately I have been making the steamed veggies you microwave that come with pasta or rice…I can cook really good, but I just hate to….